We Accept Guest Posts
Mind Classic warmly invites writers to publish their Guest Posts on our website. Please check the following guidelines regarding the concept, format, and submission of your articles.
- Please carefully check the Main and Sub-Categories on our website menu.
- The content must fall within the ambit and scope of our Main or Sub-Categories.
- Articles are subject to editing and changes to keep those in line with our policy.
- Your article must be Fresh, Unique and must not be already published anywhere.
- Use Keywords and SEO Optimization tools to ensure improved search results.
- Published articles need our express permission for re-publishing anywhere else.
- Articles once published on the Mind Classic portal will not be removed from our site
Article & Biography
- Articles should be preferably in MS Word or Google Documents.
- Select an intuitive, convincing Post Title that depicts the idea of the article.
- Your article must not be less than 500 words and not more than 1000 words.
- The maximum FOUR images OR embedded video links are allowed in one article.
- Specifically, mention the image that you preferably like to be used as a Featured Image.
- Images should in PNG or JPEG format resized to (1200 x 675 pixels) and duly compressed.
- Use enhancements like Headings, Subheadings, Quotes & Bullet Points, Infographics, Charts.
- Check before submission with Grammarly and plagiarism tools like Quetex and Copyscape.
- Include the author’s bio with the author’s original picture, social media, and website links.
Send attached files to email@example.com
We take about TWO days to check, edit and publish your article. Subscribe to get intimation about newly published posts in your inbox. Share your published articles on your social media links to expand your reach and visibility. Please feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further clarification.